Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Madeleine's Birthday

It is hard to believe my first born, my first baby! is already seven.  Seriously, where does the time go?  It feels like yesterday the doctor was telling me "emergency c-section" "heart rate crashing".  Now here she is:  an ecstatically happy seven year old who makes my day every afternoon when she gets out of school and bounds towards me full speed yelling, "MAMA!"  My sweet girl, my silly goose, my lollygagger...words cannot describe the love I feel. 



I shot these pics for her birthday invites.  The cupcake was a great form of bribery!  She was quite the willing model when I dangled that sprinkle coated cupcake in front of her!  You pose cooperatively and you can have the cupcake, Maddie!








This look says it all, "Mama?  Can I have my cupcake now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment