Friday, March 12, 2010

Catch Up

It has been quite a while since I blogged.  The time just seemed to get away from me.  Between the kids and hubby, shooting pictures/editing, my classes, maintaining a household, and chasing after two crazy dogs free time has been something of a luxury these days.  I have so many photos and sessions I am eager to share.  This time away from my blog has reminded how much joy I get from sharing my sessions and adventures with you.  Therefore I have decided to squirrel away some time each week to post.  Since it is too late for a New Year's resolution I guess it will have to be turning over a new leaf instead.  Here are some photos of Lucas at ten months.  Just to show how behind I am in posting, he is now thirteen months!


Pouty face!  Luke decided he was not a fan of sitting in the middle of weeds.


Notice the obsession with his shoes?  This was the first time Luke was wearing "real" shoes.  Lesson learned, do not try something new (ie. shoes!) during a photoshoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment