Saturday, December 18, 2010

Yellowstone

I am finally getting around to posting some of my scenic shots from our trip to Yellowstone.  This place is a photographer's dream between the scenery and wildlife!  We cannot wait to return.  Only next time we are thinking it might be best to go without the kids.  Lots of hiking trails we want to try, and it is A LOT of work to camp in Yellowstone with a busy little boy like Lucas.  It was a great trip and truly a spectacular place. 
Hey there Mr. Buffalo!

On our way to Roosevelt Country

The "Golden Gate"

I have never seen a squirrel shedding its coat before!  I guess California squirrels don't shed!

View from our drive to Mt. Washburn

Lamar Valley full of buffalo

Black bear that decided to hold up traffic.  We were more than excited to see our first Yellowstone bear!

View from Mt. Washburn

When I look at those people & compare them to the view I feel very small!

Yellowstone Grand Canyon

Grizzly cub

Rhyolite rock formations


No comments:

Post a Comment