Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Smith Bridals

What a pleasure it was to meet the new Mr. and Mrs. Smith! They got married five months ago and were looking to do a bridal shoot. As I greeted them I could feel the warmth radiating from this couple. So sweet and genuine they were!

To make our photoshoot even more special, Brooke invited her mom to join us. Brooke wanted to capture a few images of her and her mom. Now I have to say, her mom's dress was fab-u-lous! I loved the colors, and it was a very sassy mother-of-the-bride dress. After watching my mom search far and wide for hers, I realize a great M.O.B. dress is hard to come by. But Brooke's mom made it look effortless!
I have a feeling this photoshoot was fate. I handed Brooke a bouquet I had made from fresh gerbera daisies. Every bride needs a bouquet, right? I could not resist the bright, spring-like colors of the tangerine and fuscia. Here is where fate played a role, Brooke pulled out a bouquet with the same flowers! After lots of giggles we discovered that these were the colors of both of our weddings. Like I said, it was fate :).
Getting to know these two was so easy, it felt like I was visiting with old friends. We chatted and shot, then chatted and shot some more. Before I knew it two hours had flown by. Between their beautiful looks and gracious personalities they could not have made my job easier!
Thank you again!














































No comments:

Post a Comment