Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Website Coming Soon!

Pardon my lack of posts lately.  I have been busy working on my new website.  For me, this has been a long process that has taken a lot of research.  Shopping around and studying up on what would best fulfill the needs of my wonderful clients.  This project has been several months in the making, which included numerous conversations with professionals in the photography, graphic design, and web industries.  The site should be completed no later than mid-November.
As if that were not keeping me busy enough, I will also be opening an Etsy store soon.  At the shop I will have landscape and art prints for sale in addition to all of my graphic design products.
Check back for links to the new Pixel Pages Photography blog/website and my Etsy shop.  I am so excited to share this with you all!  Thanks for being so patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment