Saturday, May 21, 2011

Logan Earns His Black Belt

I was asked to photograph Logan as he performed his black belt ceremony.  What an honor for me and what an achievement for someone so young!  The black belt ceremony was a new experience for me and I was quite awestruck with how involved it is.  So much passion, sweat, tears, and dedication go into this process.  I admire Logan and his strength of character!  He shows true leadership and commitment, something many of us don't learn until adulthood.  Congratulations and way to go, Logan! 






























For Logan's age bracket the students are not actually punched in the stomach.  But they still go through the action as if they were making contact.
















Trying the out the black belt for the first time!





Who can resist kids and cake?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment