Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Heidi, Paige, & Gabby

I was fortunate to spend an evening with these three ladies!  I have known them for about four years now and was honored when Heidi asked if I would take some photos of them for her husband's Father's Day gift.  In all honesty I was jumping for joy when I got the email!  They are such a wonderful family, so kind and genuine.  It also doesn't hurt that the camera loves them.  The love this family shares is incredibly special and I felt honored to capture it.  Heidi's beauty and confidence, Paige's calm, sweet spirit, and Gabby's kind and hilarious personality.  Paige and Gabby have this amazing sisterly bond that I deeply admire (watching them made me desperately want a sister!)  Given the love these girls share it is obvious Mom and Dad are doing something right!Thanks again ladies, and I hope Dad enjoys his photos :)!









































No comments:

Post a Comment