Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bonnie, Parker, & Peyton

Aaack!  I am so behind on my posting!  The end of May and June were quite a busy time for me both personally and professionally.  Those two months were followed up with back-to-back vacations that, while fun, were quite a challenge to recover from.  Now I am finally getting back in the saddle. 
Here is the first of some long overdue posts.  I met this family through another client of mine.  Bonnie contacted me to do a shoot of her and her two kids as a gift to her husband for Father's Day (told you these posts were long overdue!)  What a gorgeous and lovely family they were!  Bonnie was very easy to talk to.  I so enjoyed our conversations about kids, husbands, and her career in gymnastics (I have always wanted to learn how to do backflips and the double bar routine and here was a client who taught those!)  I think Parker and Peyton are two of the most beautiful kids I have ever met.  The blond hair and those blue eyes?  To. Die. For.  Parker loves monster trucks.  As a result the vintage Tonka truck I brought with was a huge hit.  And I have to say, he is an excellent big brother!  Tenderly guiding his sister through the grass as they searched for bunnies.  Peyton has a huge personality tucked into that little body of hers.  She just sparkles!   






My Favorite Photo of the Day














No comments:

Post a Comment