Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ilene, Amy, & Reagan Part 2

For this part of the shoot we visited the San Francisco Creamery.  Such a fun place!!  I am seriously considering having a birthday party there for one of my kiddos.  The menu and ice cream selection, to die for.
We were all excited to see Reagan's reaction to her milkshake, banana split, and overflowing sundae.  The sundae was huge, oozing with chocolate and whipping cream.  De-lish!  Her reaction to the cherry was classic.  Total sour-face! Reagan got full pretty quickly so the rest of us enjoyed her left-overs. 
This was my favorite part of the shoot.  I got to hang out and just capture Reagan and Mommy sharing a special moment over ice cream.  And with the distraction of so many tastey options I ceased to exist and was able to capture a lot of fun and quirky facial expressions on Reagan. 















  

No comments:

Post a Comment