Friday, July 22, 2011

Jeremy, Teisha, & Julian

This is one of those wonderful stories where we started out as photographer/client, but became friends.  They are a lovely couple (they started dating when they were 14!!!) and amzing parents.  Jeremy went to each of Teisha's OB appointments when she was pregnant with Julian with a list of medical questions for the doctor and researched every piece of baby equipment under the sun.  How sweet and caring is that?!?  And Teisha?  I don't think I have ever met a mother more in love with her child.  She is literally over the moon for this adorable little man.
This first set of shots is from my shoot with Teisha and Julian in April.  I thought I had posted them already, but after some searching discovered they are only on my Facebook account!  Aaack!  The photos from my family session with them will be in a following post. 













No comments:

Post a Comment