Monday, August 1, 2011

Harry & Alex

For the past three years I have had the pleasure of getting to know Harry, Alex, and their parents (the boys attend the same school as my daughter.)  Mom had been wanting to do a photo shoot for some time.  But when the newest addition to their family, a German Shepherd puppy named Bailey, arrived it seemed like the perfect opportunity.  The boys were so gracious and patient.  Most boys would rather be doing a million other things than sitting still to have their photo taken on a stifling hot day.  I enjoyed catching up on all of their summer activities such as swim team and pool parties.  They had me giggling at the end of the shoot, it was such a "boys will be boys" moment of silliness.  And Bailey?  Could she get any cuter?!?  What a sweet puppy!  Almost makes me want another dog.  Almost!  

















No comments:

Post a Comment