Monday, August 1, 2011

Maddie's Sneak Peak

You know how they say the carpenter's house is the last to get fixed?  That seems to be the case in our household.  Only for us it's the photographer's kids are the last to get photographed.  Of course I shoot their photos on a daily basis , but it has been some time since I had an actual photoshoot with them (I am quite embarrassed about this by the way!)  I finally scheduled some time to do a shoot with Maddie.  It was a short shoot at a new location I found and wanted to experiment with.  An old barn!  Swoon!
On a side note, she often forces a smile.  I call it the "cheese smile" because it looks as if she is saying "cheese" while she does it.  So to get her to relax and find her inner attitude I told her to pretend she was a fifth grader.  All of a sudden this cool as a cucumber 'tude was unleashed!  Hilarious!


No comments:

Post a Comment