Monday, August 15, 2011

Miss Paige

A while back I discovered this wonderful, lichen covered barn.  It had an old, rough texture and with the vibrant yellow lichen I knew it would make a great backdrop for a photoshoot.  Plus I am a sucker for anything old and "crusty"!  Now I just had to wait for the perfect shoot.  And then along came Paige.  She has this young, ethereal beauty that would contrast nicely with the old barn.  She was such a trooper!  We left our warm city only to arrive at our chilly and overcast destination totally ill-prepared for such cold temperatures (it is August after all!)  Fortunately in my Mary Poppins Bag I had a vintage crocheted blanket that we were able to wrap around a shivering Paige as if it were a shawl. 
Paige and I chatted about her recent visit to what her family calls, "Nana Camp" and her cooking lessons.  At the end of the shoot I was craving a visit to Nana Camp and some of Paige's homemade tortillas!  Thank  you again Miss Paige, you were wonderful!

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment