Sunday, September 11, 2011

Julian's One-derful Birthday

One of my favorite babies turned one last month.  He is truly a little miracle!  Born six weeks early, Mom was forewarned that he would be behind in achieving benchmarks and milestones.  Tell that to this little man who started walking at 10 months!  He continues to surpass the doctors' expectations.  Even though I am not his mama I could not be more proud of him.  It just warms my heart to see this special little boy and his family have such a happy ending! 
Mom wanted to have a coupled themed shoots.  One with Daddy's tie and another with Julian diving into his very first cake.  That morning while walking one of my dogs I stumbled upon a fabulous garage sale with oodles of vintage goodies.  When I laid eyes on the piano I knew it would be perfect for Julian's shoot that afternoon.  The gentleman was kind of enough to hold it for me so I could walk home, get cash, and return before Julian came over.  He had so much fun creating his own little tunes while I snapped away.  And his reaction to the cake?  I think the photos will speak for his reaction.
Happy birthday Julian!  You are a miracle and a blessing!












No comments:

Post a Comment